Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Try Getting Flipped Over Like A Human Prata



Sometimes, I cannot help but agreed to what this poster says.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid"

Oh my, frankly speaking, why would anyone in their correct mind will want to race with several crazy bulls only to find themselves get flipped all over by the bulls like roti pratas?

Do they really think their 2 legs can out run the 4 legged, blood lusted beast? Or they think they could easily wrestle with those bulls and have a chance in winning? If so, they are definitely not in their right mind!

I think they see it as a tradition, a yearly event where people from all over the world comes to their country, their town to see them get flipped and trampled over by the bulls! Doesn't it hurt to be tossed around by such a majestic animal? Furthermore, if you were the unlucky one, you won't be tossed just once!

And the people around them seemed to enjoy seeing beings of their own race getting flipped all over. Oh my, how sadistic is that!

Well, probably the event is really enjoyable or what. Maybe someday I will also want to personally witness the event myself. However, what's sure is that I won't be cheering them on or booing them when they whack by those animals for sure enough, the physical pain is excruciatingly enough. No need for anymore emotional burden.

For the video of humans being flipped around like pancakes by the bulls, visit this link here.

The reason why I am not placing the video directly on the blog is because there is no way I can stop it from automatically playing. With the irritating sound and the video playing by itself, it is getting on my nerves.

So, if you think it is worth it, click on the link here for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment