Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tony Robbins - An Empowernment Coach

Tony Robbins, one of my most aspired speaker of my life. Although I have not attended his seminar in person, YET, I have indeed invested majority of my time listening to many of his audio lessons and watched several of his seminars online.

And man, I can tell you he is one very inspiring figure. Up till now, the book which he wrote long time ago, Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within are still in print and the contents are still valid. Go to any of your local bookstores and verify it for yourself!

Although he hasn't been writing for a long time, however, his previous works are all evergreen, legal, sound and able to withstand the test of time. And talking about his work, I remembered I own both of his bestsellers, Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within.

However, a glance on my shelf, I can only see one. I have one of the book missing, Unlimited Power. That is one of the many reasons why I never really enjoy lending others my books.

Firstly, you never know if they read the book you lend them or are they just collecting dust. Secondly, you never know how they treat your book. How would you like pages to be falling out from them when you finally get them back? Thirdly, you never know if the book still exists or not?

And this particular incident proves my point. I believe I have lent someone the book long enough that I have already forgotten whom I have lent it to! And the person don't even seemed to have the courtesy to to let me know if s/he needs the book for a longer period of time or was the book already lost. As the time goes by, I think I could even forget about the existence of the book on my shelf! And that only accounts for one of my known missing books.

So, if you happen to have my books in your hands by any chances, please either return me my book/s or at least let me know they exists so I can make a note on that. Thanks in advance!

Well, enough of my blabbing. Now if you still do not know who this Anthony Robbins is and what he does to make him so successful, below are some videos for you to know him better.

I highly recommend that you spend some time listening to this guy and read some of his works. He really provides some valuable insights as to how you can better your life and also the lives of the people around you.

In fact, there is only a thin line between the happy people and the unhappy ones, the successful and wealthy people from the mediocre ones. And it is none other than knowledge! The successful and wealthy people have an abundance of knowledge on how to change their lives for the better. Even so, they recognize that the fact that the more they learn, the more you don't know. So have you starting learning now?

No comments:

Post a Comment