Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

AJCAA - What's That?

Well, it has been 4 years since I last stepped into Anderson Junior College after collecting my A Level results.

I certainly have some memories about it. Some good, some bad. Which one more? Is that your business? :)

I could remember what class I was in. Correct me if I am wrong, my first 3 months class is 14/01. After that, I moved to 10/01 after changing courses.

Oh well, time really flies when you come back to your senses. 2001... eh wait! It seems like I have calculated wrongly! I didn't last stepped out from AJC 4 years ago. I stepped out from it 7 years ago!

Oh my, oh my... I am getting old.

Actually what caused me to think of AJC again after so many years is not because of the friends there or the memories there. It is a group of enthusiastic people who created this AJCAA, acronym for Anderson Junior College Alumni Association. How interesting!

I never knew that such an alumni existed. Neither did I know that there were so many activities organize before that.

They had night cycling, meet-the-folks-sessions and the latest is the TOUCH community where you pay to participate in a marathon for a worthy purpose. Well, keep fit and pay back to the society. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

I believe anyone can participate in the charity run. Therefore, if you have nothing to do on 3rd August 2008, you may want to go there, have a run and destress yourself. A good opportunity to network with other people too.

For more information, you may want to go over to AJCAA website and post your comments over there. Someone will aid you in that, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment