Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Are You A Chinese?


Try making out the words above? I'll give you 30 seconds to do that.

30, 29, 28, 27, ... ... ..., 3, 2, 1

Time up, dude! So are you able to make out anything from the pictures above? Well, why not try pulling the sides of your eyes upwards? See it? :D

Now, don't misunderstand me. I am not a racist here nor am I making fun of the Chinese. Why would I want to make fun of my own race, right? I'm a Chinese after all!

Also, not all Chinese are born with small eyes. (I am born with a pair of beautiful big eyes!) It is just a way the Western people categorize people other than themselves. If you look at the cartoon designed and created by the Western, it is not hard to find Chinese characters appearing with their standard small eyes, sometimes only represented by a line!

Nevertheless, it is their way of depicting the Chinese, no use getting angry, sad or disappointed over that small issue. Take it with a big heart. There is much more to life than to harbor on to such minor resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment