Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Talking Among The Boys & Girls Please

Can you imagine going to a college or University but cannot have any interaction with the opposite sex!?

Sound ridiculous? Think again!

In the Sathyabama University, Chennai, students of the opposite sex are prohibited from talking to each other, not even studies related.

Don't believe me? Well, have a look at the University rules and regulations. Seems to me that they are pretty proud about their rules that they have them in print.


Click on the image above to enlarge it

Still skeptical if something like that can happen? Well, take a look at the cover story of an English New channel.
TimesNow - Regressive separation of the sexes?

Look at the rule (k), how ridiculous it that? Frankly speaking, do the parents even give a damn if their children are talking to people of the opposite sex? Certainly, I will think that my child is abnormal if they do not look at humans of the opposite sex. I will be very, very worried about it.

I wonder if that explains why sometimes I see Indians walking on the streets of Singapore Little India holding hands? Is that the Indian culture or is it because of the "oppression" they suffer?

That sort of University will be the last place I will want to send my child for his/her tertiary education. Think about it, how can you expect your child to receive a world-class education service while the people managing the University hold such out-of-the-world ideas in the minds of theirs?

No comments:

Post a Comment