Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jennifer Chung - One Talented Singer

Actually, I only get to know her, Jennifer Chung, through one concidence search on YouTube, trying to find my friend's baby's video.

However, I was really glad to have found her videos. Quite contrary, I became more interested in her songs than my friend's baby's video! Lolx...

So who is this Jennifer Chung after all? Erm... that is one tough question to answer. I only know she is half Korean and half American (and that explains her sweet look!). If you like to know more about her and her happenings, you can head on to her website, http://www.jenniferchung.com/

Also, she does own a YouTube channel with 51,140 subscribers!! That shows how famous and popular she is! If you take some time to read the comments of her videos, you will see that many people actually agree with me that Jennifer is indeed one very talented singer. Nice voice, very captivating.

I spent around 30 minutes going through her songs. I like most of them. However, those which I particularly like are the ones that originate from her and her guitaris, Johnny, the often forgotten hero working "behind" the scenes. In fact, I personally find that her own orignial songs better, able to resonate with me more! Oh my, didn't I say I like her!? =P

Alright, enough talking. Let's hear some great music. Below is one of her few but growing original songs. For the lyrics, you can head down to YouTube.com and read them off from the description area by the side of the video.

Also, don't forget to check out her other orignial songs as well! Equally, if not, nicer!


Oh, by the way, if you want, you can also check out her fan clucb on Facebook. Currently, there are already 7891 fans and growing! Certainly, I add to tha number too! Lolx...

If you too recognize her talent, why don't you also contribute to the number?

No comments:

Post a Comment