Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do You Dare Fly This Close

Some people just like extreme sports. Are you one of them? Frankly speaking, I too am very interested in participating fully in those sports, however, just the look of others executing them really make my hair stands.

Sure enough, you does need a lot of guts and courage to do something that dangerous....

What extreme sports am I talking about? Well, flying of course! Nah, nah. Not flying using planes. Those are safe...

What I am talking about here is flying between cliffs using a flying suit. How exciting is that?

Not sure what I am talking about? Well, have a look for yourself. I believe you will be equally astonished by their bravery and guts to even dare to think of attempting something that dangerous.

Click on the link below. Prepare to be blown away by them, the wind is a bit strong there... =D

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&sho

No comments:

Post a Comment