Download The Science of Getting Rich free!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Car Is Already 3 Years Old

Lolx... Actually I didn't realize it, until when I search for my warranty card for my car then I realized that my car was 3 yrs old already!

Wow... Time really flies. I remember when I first paid for the down payment of my car, I still had not gotten my driving license. In fact, I took my driving test 3 times before I managed to pass.

And on the day when I passed my driving test, I immediately went to register my car on the road. Thinking back, it was so exciting. First time owning my car. Actually, technically speaking, the car wasn't mine. It belonged to my father. However, as I was the only one driving it, as times passed, the car seemed to be mine. Lolx...

Even when my dad wanted to use his car, he had to ask me for permission!! Erm....

Even though my car is not the top notch car or the most hip, most modern car, I am still very grateful for it. It had brought me so much wonderful memories, enabling me to travel anywhere I want, in Singapore and in Malaysia! Lolx....

Not much problem, except for one time when the computer chip in the car malfunction and the gears didn't change very smoothly. That was one scary experience when the car's gear was stuck at neutral no matter how hard I stepped on the accelerator. And worse still, that happened on the expressway! Phew....

And except for that, my car is one very loyal one. Didn't give me much problems and serve me as best it could. No complains!

And thinking back for my past 3 years of driving experience, I am actually quite proud of myself. Since I started driving, I had gotten less than 10 summons parking tickets, and never ever went into any major collisions with other cars before.

The only collisions I went into when I was reversing into others car! Haiz... I really don't understand what was I thinking at that time.

Just 6 more months I will be out looking for job, really wonder if I can afford to pay the car's installments... Erm...

No comments:

Post a Comment